“Cool place to stop”
Review of Kono's Restaurant

Kono's Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 93 Restaurants in Haleiwa
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Kono's is a family owned restaurant on the North Shore of Oahu serving breakfast and lunch in a casual atmosphere. Kono's is a gathering place for locals, surfers, and tourists, a genuine North Shore experience. Our Kalua Pork is cooked daily for over 12 hours and is served in a variety of breakfast and lunch dishes.
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Driving through we stopped at Konos. They have a cool little spot in Haleiwa. I got a bagel sandwich and my husband had a burrito. They were both very good with generous helpings of avocado, which I love! I also thought it was cool that they give discounts for different things like if your coming/going that day with an airline boarding pass, law enforcement, a Kono pig tattoo lol, etc. They also offer merchandise. They also had a hilarious picture of Ice Cube (the rapper) on the ice machine on their soda station, hey its the little things! Will go back!

Reviewed July 5, 2013 via mobile

Always on our places to stop while visiting. Best breakfast to get and go out adventure. Locol burrito and special sauce is a must.

Reviewed June 25, 2013

This place was great. Fantastic pulled pork sandwiches. Great outdoor seating right on main street in Haleiwa. Reasonable prices (for Hawaii). Great shopping all around this place.

Reviewed June 19, 2013

Had breakfast here our first day on the North Shore - family insisted we go back the next.
This is a pretty chill locals' spot, popular for breakfast, though I'll bet they do a good lunch too.
Breakfast Burritos, Breakfast Sliders (biscuit egg & cheese with pork, bacon, or chorizo - Mmm) and Waffles were all excellent.
Good coffee & reasonable prices helps too

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Had breakfast here before surfing. I would have liked to try the pancakes, they looked great, but I just had a bagel and some excellent coffee before hitting the waves. I should have come back for lunch! Prices great as well.