“Carol was great”

$78.13*
North Shore Stand-Up Paddleboard Lesson
Ranked #2 of 57 Tours in Haleiwa
More attraction details
Owner description: The North Shore Surf Girls Surf School is an all female owned and operated company. Our lessons are catered to men, women and children. Our all female instructors are former professional surfers, trained lifeguards and detail oriented when teaching you to surf. We offer group, semi private and private surfing lessons and stand up paddle board lessons daily at 9:00AM, 12:00PM and 3:00PM.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed July 9, 2010

Carol did a great job of teaching us and helping us. Nice and friendly person.

Reviewed July 9, 2010

Our vacation to Hawaii was amazing! - and made all the more memorable due to our surf lessons with North Shore Surf Girls. Everyone in our group of 5 experienced success and had a blast! The instructors were excellent - thanks Carol and McCall! We look forward to doing it again on our next visit! Mahalo!

Reviewed July 6, 2010

We've been to Hawaii a few times but this time, finally!!! I got my wish of surfing lessons. What a great experience we both had. My husband, who does surf, says I got up the first time ( I remember the 2nd time) and surfed each time after that! What a blast and what a great instructor Carol was. Now I just need to sign up for surf camp...how fun is that!

Reviewed July 5, 2010

On my first wave i really surfed and didn't fall. I noticed that you'll wabble more when you're standing on the board and not on a wave. I was nervous-until i started having a blast! Plus i was with my family.-marina
The above was written by my seven-year old daughter, who we got a private lesson for. Carol took her out and Marina caught her very first wave and was surfing! After that, it was more of the same - wave after wave she surfed - what more could you possibly want? Me and my husband had a semi-group lesson with another woman, who also took good care of us, and I was really surprised to find that I didn't fall down on my first (or any) wave. It's actually easier and less scary than it looks. The hard part is paddling out (we were warned of that, but it was difficult nonetheless), but our instructor helped us a bit when we got tired.
We will definitely come back to North Shore Surf Girls - thanks a lot - Mahalo!

Reviewed July 5, 2010

We decided to do a family surf lesson while on vacation in Hawaii and chose North Shore Surf Girls. Our instructor Carol was awesome. She did a safety and surf basics lesson on the sand first and then we all paddled out to try our skills. By the end of the lesson everyone was able to ride a wave! Carol made sure we were all safe. It's a "must do" event if you travel to the North Shore of Oahu!