“Surf Girls Rock!”

$78.13*
North Shore Stand-Up Paddleboard Lesson
Ranked #2 of 57 Tours in Haleiwa
More attraction details
Owner description: The North Shore Surf Girls Surf School is an all female owned and operated company. Our lessons are catered to men, women and children. Our all female instructors are former professional surfers, trained lifeguards and detail oriented when teaching you to surf. We offer group, semi private and private surfing lessons and stand up paddle board lessons daily at 9:00AM, 12:00PM and 3:00PM.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed February 18, 2013

My family recently learned to surf with North Shore Surf Girls. It was the perfectly Hawaiian experience - mellow, supportive instructors who focused on the critical stuff then got us straight into the water, and North Shore waves that felt like they were 10 feet high and propelling us with awesome force (but in reality were probably 8 inch bumps?). Our 6 and 9 year olds rode like crazy and put their parents to shame. The quote from our 9 year-old says it all: "This was the best day ever!"

1  Thank ACF_12345

Reviewed February 17, 2013

My 10-year old niece had such a great time at her first two-hour lesson that we booked a second one two days later. Carol Philips, owner, was her surfing instructor, and I was very comfortable having her take my niece out into the water while I watched from the shore. With some preliminary instructions on land, they paddled out and my niece was standing on the board in no time. Both days my niece had great experiences. We would have booked a third lesson except we had to come back home. I would highly recommend NSSG.

Reviewed February 14, 2013

We have just returned from Oahu. I had the pleasure of surfing with Carol for the past week. Carol has a wealth of experience and patience and I was able to improve in the week I was with her. Carol's knowledge, experience, and enthusiasm made for a fantastic surfing holiday and I can't recommend her any more strongly to anyone wanting to surf, either for beginners or for a more experinced surfer wanting to improve. Mahalo Carol!!

Reviewed February 1, 2013

Our group of four booked a lesson with North Shore Surf Girls (NSSG). Our ages ranged from 53 to 6 years. Carol and her assistant Annie were great. Carol took our son (6) out and surfed tandem with him.He had the time of his life and was beaming the whole time.Most of us were up on our first or second wave and went from there. They are out there with you coaching the whole time. The surf in the sheltered bay was the perfect size for learning.We were very happy with the whole experience and would highly recommend NSSG. Thanks Carol & Annie. We hope to back again.

1  Thank Gordon C
Reviewed January 28, 2013

My surf lesson with Carol Philips (owner/CEO) of the North Shore Surf Girls Surf School was a wonderful experience. I had never surfed before and am a complete novice. Carol was patient and gave me expert instructions on surfing. I was even able to stand up a couple of times! With Carol and the rest of her staff at the North Shore Surf Girls Surf School surfing is a breeze! Thanks Carol!! I will be back!

1  Thank RayR269