“Very good Poke”
Review of Aji Limo Truck

Aji Limo Truck
Ranked #25 of 94 Restaurants in Haleiwa
Reviewed August 11, 2018

We enjoyed the poke so much that we went back the second time. Food was tasty, fresh and reasonable price. We thought its poke even better than the Tropics Bar & Grill at the Hilton Village on Waikiki beach.

Sitting area is nicer than some other food trucks.

Reviewed August 10, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I had been at the beach all day and were starving so we headed up to the food trucks across from Shark’s Cove. He headed for a different one but the colors of Aji Limo caught my eye and the fresh menu looked incredible. I’m so glad I stuck around despite the crowds and line. I went with the Tsunami sandwich and subbed in shrimp instead of fish. It was incredible and I will definitely be back. It tasted fresh and was full of flavor. There was plenty of room to sit, relax and the staff was friendly.

Reviewed August 9, 2018

Aji Limo has a relatively large menu for a food truck. I can only speak to the ahi and marlin poke and garlic shrimp tacos, as that is all our family ordered in our 2 visits. All were delicious. The portion size was good and the freshness of the fish was excellent. We did experience a bit of a wait, but each order is prepared fresh - making the wait well worth it. There are a number of other menu items that look amazing but we ran out of time ... maybe next vacation.
Plenty of outdoor seating available with shade.

Reviewed August 4, 2018 via mobile

This is an amazing truck a must visit if you are hitting up Oahu's North Shore. It is situated in a food truck park across the street from Pupukea Beach Park and next to Foodland.

The People running it are friendly. There are many picnic tables surrounding the area and were all clean. The area itself was clean and decorated with care to create an island getaway.

I order the Spicy Poke bowl small for $15. I would not call this small because it's a perfect size for lunch and I'm a big guy with a large appetite.

The fish was delish the Spicy was not too hot. I eat alot of hot food I would classify their spicy as mild.

The bowl comes out as a noce presentation with rice onions and a lettuce mix combined with their sauce, herbs and spices plenry of Poke. I am craving more. All this from a truck!

Reviewed July 28, 2018 via mobile

As locals who live on the North Shore we don’t like to patronize food trucks that have sprung up out of control. But...if you’re hungry and the traffic is bad, Aji Limo is definitely worth trying. Highly recommended is their Sesame Crusted Miso Salmon! Served with rice and a fresh salad, it’s hard to beat.