Yes, the location is good, near the beach, and Haleiwa is a nice respite from the carnival of Waikiki. But these "suites" were dirty and kind of dank. The mattress was horrible, the smell musty, it looked as if it had been decorated by furniture that the Salvation Army rejected, and there were a few dead bugs in the room. I've stayed in hostels, etc, so I'm not exactly prissy, I just expect, you know, basic hygeine, especially for 140 a night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Budget accommodation and hostel ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Backpackers Vacation Inn and Plantation Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Backpackers Vacation Inn And Plantation Village Hotel Haleiwa
- Backpackers Vacation Inn And Plantation Village Hawaii/Oahu - Haleiwa