Dirty, smelly and run down, no air conditioning and expensive for its condition. We had booked a studio unit so I would hate to think what the backpackers is like. We refused to stay there and asked for a refund. Luckily found a much nicer place just down the road. The guy at the desk didn't really care if we stayed or not. They advertise wifi but you have to go down the road to another building to access it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Budget accommodation and hostel ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Backpackers Vacation Inn and Plantation Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Backpackers Vacation Inn And Plantation Village Hotel Haleiwa
- Backpackers Vacation Inn And Plantation Village Hawaii/Oahu - Haleiwa