We had a really good time in our little Bungallow n°1, 59-788 Kamehameha Highway.
It's 45 minutes drive from the airport, it's on the sea (the beach is just accross the road), very well located (nice beaches next door : Sunset Beach for surf and Waimea Beach for a very sportive swim, Waimea falls, turtle bay 15 min drive and foodland to organize your dinner).
We met very nice people from Germany and Australia who where sharing the house with us.
You can borrow masks and flippers for a 20 dollars deposit, rent a bike 5dolalr/day, rent a surf 10 dollars for 6 hours, 20 dollars for 24 hours, landlords are very nice.
The cleaning is very average but honestly, sheets barely hold the bed but sincerely the place is so niceeee that you forget very fast about it. Young couple with no kids, brother and sister, best friends, I would really recommend this place !!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Budget accommodation and hostel ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Backpackers Vacation Inn and Plantation Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Backpackers Vacation Inn And Plantation Village Hotel Haleiwa
- Backpackers Vacation Inn And Plantation Village Hawaii/Oahu - Haleiwa