Open today: 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great experience, great time, great instructor

I brought my 2 teenage children to Hawaii to get scuba certified. By chance, we came across Banzai... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
jjb1269
Bel Air, Maryland
via mobile
Diving at Oahu Island

Terrific experience with such great and professional team. Thank you so much to take care of us and... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
alextang185
Taipei, Taiwan

Recommended experiences in and around Haleiwa
Oahu Shark Dive
855 Reviews
from $73.30
from $150.00
from $140.00
from $129.00
More Info
All reviews octopus sharks cove dive master dive shop great dives dive experience open water certification awesome dive shore dive sea life certified diver north shore night dive experienced divers great guide these guys laid back
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My wife and I took a dive with Devin and Aaron from the North Shore of Oahu. It was fantastic. Without them chillin me out, I might have called the whole thing off! Aaron was able to get me breathin steady and Devin led the way to a fantastic tour. Thanks, Guys!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Banzaidivershawaii, Owner at Banzai Divers Hawaii, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Awesome, glad we could take you in your first dive! Great job!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I was in Hawaii for business and stayed the weekend, so I thought I’d get some diving in. I’m new to diving and wanted to get my Advanced Open Water Cert. I contacted Devin and he set up two days of diving with Adam so I could accomplish this goal. Our first dive was in Honolulu, the Tiger Shark wreck and a nearby reef. Adam was efficient, thorough, very knowledgable and FUN! We went down to the wreck, he took his time with me, we explored the wreck outside and then did a few swim throughs. He pointed out the different sea life around, but concentrated on my skills that I needed to demonstrate. Had a blast on the wreck, I’m most definitely looking forward to more wreck diving!

Then we swapped tanks went to a nearby reef and worked more peak buoyancy skills, all the while Adam was pointing out the white tip sharks, the eels and the turtles! I was completely at ease and comfortable on the dive.

The next day we dove Sharks Cove and the Lava Tubes...holy smokes, it was like being in an aquarium! Adam is very familiar with the site, and it showed, he knew where to find the sea life, like the octopus he found and showed me...again more turtles, and an amazing amount of fish!!! We were around and through some of the tubes and other rock formations, again very comfortable on tanks.

Adam really enjoys what he does and shares it! Thanks Devin and Adam, next time I’m in Hawaii, I’ll most certainly dive with you guys again!!

David

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thank you so much for sharing your experience, Adam tells me you were a fun diver. We will look forward to next time then!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Booked last minute and it was just me and my sister on the dive. Out guide was very good, saw lots of very cool stuff and some amazing lava tubes. Overall it was a very good two tank dive.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Happy you liked it, mahalo for diving with us!

Reviewed September 12, 2019

I loved my experience and highly recommend banzai divers! We saw a small octopus along with beautiful fish.

Date of experience: August 2019
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Banzaidivershawaii, Owner at Banzai Divers Hawaii, responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2019

Love those octopus! Thanks for the review. Aloha!

Reviewed September 11, 2019

Devin runs his dive business very well. I did a shore dive on the North Shore on Labor Day 2019 lead by Devin and we dove with two other couples. Devin was very easy to work with setting up the dive, you get prompt friendly service when working with Devin. Devin lead us on a two tank morning dive at Sharks Cove area and both were great dives. Devin leads you through the labyrinth of volcano tubes and takes you on a tour of some very unique Hawaiian topography that is full of marine life. You meet Devin at a public sight at Shark's Cove that has all the facilities you need for before and after the dive. The walk to the entry points are easy to traverse in your scuba gear, nice easy entry and exit. We dove two dives at the sight. I personally liked the second dive better known as the "cathedral. Devin also takes photos of you on the dive that he post later that you can purchase if you want. I had a great experience and highly recommend Devin and Banzai Divers!

Pat K

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

I really appreciate that Pat! It was a great time diving with you as well. Thanks again!