“Best dive shop on the Island!”

Banzai Divers Hawaii
Book In Advance
More Info
$150.00*
and up
Certified Diving Tour: South Shore Wreck Dive
More attraction details
Owner description: Responsible, small group scuba and snorkel tours and courses. We are North Shores scuba diving headquarters! We also offer diving in Waikiki, Honolulu, and West Oahu! From your very first dive to dive professionals, our experienced guides and instructors ensure an amazing Hawaiian Waters experience with an emphasis on safety.
Global
“Best dive shop on the Island!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2013

I dove with Deep Ecology last week and I was more than impressed by their service and shop. I did 2 shore dives with Devin and two other instructors that joined us on their day off. Although I was the only paying customer you wouldn't have known as Devin gave me a detailed brief of our dives, and readied my gear for me. We dove sharks cove and the conditions were pretty good. We saw 5 green sea turtles and almost a dozen eels of various kinds. All of the instructors knew their wildlife and had a keen eye to spot even the tiniest creature. I also left my go pro in the retal equipment and they found it for me and I was able to retrieve it the next day which was also the 4th of July. In my future trips to Hawaii I won't even bother looking into any other dive shop, they've got a life long customer with me and I'd suggest you read the reviews and experience them for yourself!

Visited July 2013

New York City, New York, Usa
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Solid and serious about safety and procedure”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2013

That's what am looking for in a scuba operator - solid and serious about safety. Am not a veteran by far - only a handful of dives (plus certification), and need someone who is going to be by the book, and hold hands as need be. I explained to them before going on my dives, and they took care of things - the first two dives I did had two divemasters - a veteran and a trainee, and the trainee kept an extra pair of eyes on me throughout.

Visited June 2013
Salt Lake City, Utah
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Classy Operation”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2013

We had a private boat, captain, dive master and assistant for our party of five divers. High quality BC's and equipment. Great sites and dive master; we came back with some awesome photos.

Visited May 2013
Mesa, Arizona
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Diving on Oahu - Only with Deep Ecology”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2013

I did 10 dives in 5 days. All of which were fantastic. The service level that was given by Devin and Tyler as divemasters was superb! I requested the Sea Tiger dive at a very late date and Tyler already had some certification dives to do which made the Sea Tiger not a good choice. But he went over and above, rearranged his schedule just for me and I was able to dive it twice! Now that's service! Pat and the others in the dive shop were also wonderful.This is the 2nd year I've dove with Deep Ecology and you can bet I'll be back next year!

Visited April 2013
Calgary
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“Great experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

Between my wife, me, my 12 year old and my 17 year old, we did 25 dives in two weeks (including completion by my 12 year old of a Junior Advanced open water diver course, and by my 17 year old of a rescue diver course). Great dives, excellent instruction and very service focussed. Highly recommend. We have done a lot of diving over the years, and this was one of the best shops we have used.

Visited March 2013