“awesome”

$150.00*
and up
Certified Diving Tour: West Side Wreck Dive
More attraction details
Owner description: Responsible, small group scuba and snorkel tours and courses. We are North Shores scuba diving headquarters! We also offer diving in Waikiki, Honolulu, and West Oahu! From your very first dive to dive professionals, our experienced guides and instructors ensure an amazing Hawaiian Waters experience with an emphasis on safety.
Reviewed November 4, 2012

Mark was a great instructor very very knowledgeable had a great time. next time I visit I definitely would return to take another dive. the equipment was the first rate and he had everything there for it and was on time.
I highly recommend them for first time divers and experienced as well

Reviewed November 1, 2012

I reserved a spot for a North Shore dive in advance. A couple of days before I am notfied that their boat is not working so they will have to change my dive. I could either do a deep dive or a shallow dive. I was not very comfortable with the deep dive because it had been years since my last dive. That was the reason I reserved the medium depth North Shore dive. I chose the shallow dive. When I arrived, I found out that it was a beginner class and that I would spend a lot of time reviewing. I was okay with that, but I was not thrilled about diving with others that have never been down before. Luckily one of the dive instructors really helped me out and offered to dive with me (on the side, not as part of the shop). So, I rented gear and did a two tank shore dive at Sharks Cove. Had a great time. Later I found out that one of the guys in the class that I skipped couldn't clear, so I would have had a pretty bad experience. All in all, I was happy with how things worked out. The reason I only rated the shop 3 out of 5 is because I thought they did a poor job living up to my original expectations. The instructor really saved them because without their help I would have rated them 1 out of 5.

1  Thank BerkeleySucks
Reviewed October 27, 2012

I have now had the great pleasure of diving with this group the past 2 years on my visits to Oahu, Hawaii. Each time they have welcomed me as a returning good friend and the dives have been great. If you go before the big waves hit the North Shore, you can dive there or in other months enjoy the South shore with them. They are dedicated to the ecology of the ocean as the name implies. I cannot recommend them highly enough! Be sure to dive with them if you are on Oahu, You will not regret it.

Reviewed September 10, 2012

I cannot fault the dives I had with Deep Ecology! Every person I interacted with was genuinely friendly and appeared to love their job. I went diving with Tyler who was a fantastic dive master and went out of his way to make sure everyone had the best experience possible, including his detailed dive briefing, making sure everyone got a chance to see whatever cool things he was pointing out underwater and making sure all the equipment was working properly and everyone was comfortable. Plus the dive locations themselves were great! Overall, an extremely well run, friendly and trustworthy dive company who I would recommend to anyone.

Reviewed September 10, 2012

After a quick and simple checking process myself and five other divers were driven a short distance out from the shop to Shark's Bay dive site. Mark, our dive master and dive leader gave a good detailed descrption of the diving and the two dive sites we would dive that day. Getting from the parking lot to the shore with all dive gear on could be a bit tricky (downhill muddy path) but we all made it! Two great dives and lots of good things to see, including turtles, lava tubes, and lots of fish. A very worthwhile diving experience.