“Great Diving with Attention to Safety, Service, and Details”

Banzai Divers Hawaii
Book In Advance
More Info
$150.00*
and up
Certified Diving Tour: South Shore Wreck Dive
More attraction details
Owner description: Responsible, small group scuba and snorkel tours and courses. We are North Shores scuba diving headquarters! We also offer diving in Waikiki, Honolulu, and West Oahu! From your very first dive to dive professionals, our experienced guides and instructors ensure an amazing Hawaiian Waters experience with an emphasis on safety.
Reviewed October 27, 2012

I have now had the great pleasure of diving with this group the past 2 years on my visits to Oahu, Hawaii. Each time they have welcomed me as a returning good friend and the dives have been great. If you go before the big waves hit the North Shore, you can dive there or in other months enjoy the South shore with them. They are dedicated to the ecology of the ocean as the name implies. I cannot recommend them highly enough! Be sure to dive with them if you are on Oahu, You will not regret it.

All reviews
in 6 reviews
"north shore"
in 45 reviews

Reviewed September 10, 2012

I cannot fault the dives I had with Deep Ecology! Every person I interacted with was genuinely friendly and appeared to love their job. I went diving with Tyler who was a fantastic dive master and went out of his way to make sure everyone had the best experience possible, including his detailed dive briefing, making sure everyone got a chance to see whatever cool things he was pointing out underwater and making sure all the equipment was working properly and everyone was comfortable. Plus the dive locations themselves were great! Overall, an extremely well run, friendly and trustworthy dive company who I would recommend to anyone.

Reviewed September 10, 2012

After a quick and simple checking process myself and five other divers were driven a short distance out from the shop to Shark's Bay dive site. Mark, our dive master and dive leader gave a good detailed descrption of the diving and the two dive sites we would dive that day. Getting from the parking lot to the shore with all dive gear on could be a bit tricky (downhill muddy path) but we all made it! Two great dives and lots of good things to see, including turtles, lava tubes, and lots of fish. A very worthwhile diving experience.

Reviewed September 5, 2012

I took a Mother/Daughter scuba diving trip with my 12 year old daughter. We couldn't have asked for a better company to dive with than Deep Ecology. From the first phone call Noel made us feel like family. Everyone was so approachable. The dives at Shark's cove were perfect. Our guide Tyler was helpful, kind and knowledgeable. We will definitly dive with them again. Thanks for making our trip memorable and fun!
Nicki & Haylee

See more reviews
Reviewed August 29, 2012

Always love going up to Deep Ecology. The store is lovely. It's bright and happy, with something for everyone. Nice selection, always friendly service. Reyna is a sweetheart, and so is Pat, the owner. You'll find art work all over, and a great selection of scuba gear. They sell clothing, stickers, lotions, jewelry, etc. as well! My husband is going through their dive master program, and has worked with Tyler so far. Very impressed with the safety and professionalism.