“Excellent Dive Master, Cool Dives”

Banzai Divers Hawaii
$150.00*
and up
Certified Diving Tour: West Side Wreck Dive
More attraction details
Owner description: Responsible, small group scuba and snorkel tours and courses. We are North Shores scuba diving headquarters! We also offer diving in Waikiki, Honolulu, and West Oahu! From your very first dive to dive professionals, our experienced guides and instructors ensure an amazing Hawaiian Waters experience with an emphasis on safety.
Reviewed August 28, 2012

This dive shop was recommended to me by a diver on another dive trip on the South Shore. When I called for information, Noelle was very gracious and helpful in booking my dives. I signed up for two shore dives. Arriving at the shop, I could sense a great spirit among the staff. Stacy was our Dive Master, leading five divers. She had the equipment ready for us, and we were off in the van. We had two dives at Sharks Cove. Loved them! Stacy was attentive and informative. I'd dive with Deep Ecology anytime.

Reviewed August 26, 2012

Devon and Mark at Deep Ecology were great tour guides. My husband and I haven't been diving in years and they were patient and reviewed all the necessary skills and made sure we felt comfortable before getting in the water. Their equipment is top notch and they're very knowledgeable about the local dive sites and marine life. The whole experience was fun and easy! Highly recommended.

Reviewed August 26, 2012

Dove twice last week with Deep Ecology. Day One with my wife who was brand new to scuba so we did their dive discovery package. Day two with other certified divers. Great team, value and service. Couldn't be better.

2  Thank Steve F
Reviewed August 18, 2012

We wanted to try scuba diving on our family vacation to Oahu. The people at Deep Ecology on the North Shore were very patient, professional, and provided us with a wonderful experience. We read about places to dive in the book Oahu Revealed. Deep Ecology wasn't ranked highly. We spent a full day looking at as many diving providers as possible, and found Deep Ecology to be the best, despite the review. I highly recomment Deep Ecology for anyone wanting to scuba dive while visiting Oahu.

Reviewed August 11, 2012

We dove 3 days with Deep Ecology, one boat dive, one shore dive and one night dive. The night dive at Sharks Cove was by far the best and was my favorite part of our trip. The guides from Deep Ecology were all excellent and were all very passionate about diving and pointing out as much of the fantastic marine life as they could. If you're a diver and are vacationing on Oahu, dive with Deep Ecology.