Open today: 6:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Fantastic Experience!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
veitauniviti17
Hawaii

All reviews tom and denise sunrise flight powered hang glider pineapple fields minute flight flying lesson flight suit flight instructor north shore scared of heights amazing experience highly recommend this activity once in a lifetime explained everything would recommend this to anyone bucket list year old daughter
Reviewed 1 week ago

My wife did the 45 minute lesson with Jeni and loved it! The on-site staff (Brienne, Denise and Jeni) were the best...we had no idea that people could be so friendly and love their occupation as much as them! It was a thrill of a lifetime for my wife, and we would highly recommend that you give it a try!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My daughter gave me the best birthday present ever - a flight with Denise and Paradise Air! I live just a few miles away and have always wanted to take this flight. It was even more amazing than I expected! It was awesome to see my favorite hiking trails and surf spots from the air, giving a whole new perspective. Paradise Air is a class act, super friendly and professional, while instilling confidence in the pilot and aircraft. I will be back, hopefully during whale season and when the surf is huge - imagine seeing that from the air! Thanks Denise and Brienne for making my birthday SO special and memorable!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This is the best excursion my wife and I have ever done. Tom, Denise, Brienne and Jeni are the best. Class act from start to finish. I could go on and on about this. This is must if you're going to Ohau. You'll see things from the air you can't see on the ground. Book it, you won't regret it.

Reviewed October 3, 2018 via mobile

Denise and her two pilots are experienced pros with decades of flying experience and know their craft well from the trikes they fly to the safe management of their flights. They treat everyone like family and have a fun and cozy almost living room like setup with their hanger. This was a 10+ experience for my 20 & 22 year old daughters and me.

Reviewed September 21, 2018

Denise and Tom not only show the Aloha spirit they share it with everyone who comes to fly. My adult son and I had a great time flying with them both, they love their paradise and want to share their love with you. I highly recommend you fly with them.

Mahalo Nui Loa
Michael

1  Thank Michael L
Reviewed September 6, 2018

DENISE and her staff were very nice. it was a great experience flying with denise, she tour guide me up in the sky and im so happy about that. shes very accomodating and i would love to do it again on our next visit next year.

1  Thank leabetanio
Reviewed September 3, 2018

Not only was the flight the coolest experience, Denise, my flight instructor was super cool and so full of information which made this adventure even more epic! I actually earned flight instruction time toward a pilot's license! I wish I lived there so I could do that every day! If you are planning a trip to Oahu, it is worth every second to get yourself to the tip of the North Shore to "fly like a bird" :) Thanks so much, Denise and team! I just watched my video and it was like reliving the experience again!

1  Thank Tracy B
Reviewed September 2, 2018

My mom, sister and I were greeted by Brienne at the hanger in true aloha fashion - with a huge smile and a big hug. She was so friendly and shared all kinds of wonderful tips about the island while she got us ready for our flight. One of the reasons we went with Paradise Air was that they have two gliders so my sister and I could go up in the air at the same time. It was a lot of fun taking off side by side and zipping by each other in the air. I rode with Denise and my sister rode with Tom - they were both super outgoing and made our flights incredibly memorable. They even spent quite a while after our flight talking about their other favorite activities on the island and giving us pointers to make the most out of our vacation. The pictures and videos from their wing mounted cameras turned out amazing and I recommend taking your own gopro to mount in addition to opting into their package to get even more angles of your flight. Every single part of the adventure... from the initial call to book, the confirmation email with tons of pre-flight information, the check in process at the hanger, and of course the flight itself... made us feel like we were in the best hands possible. You could sense their passion and love for flying as well as sharing the experience with others. The views of the island from up there are spectacular and the ride equal parts thrilling and relaxing. We loved every minute of it and I bet you will to!

Reviewed August 26, 2018

We always try to do something out of the ordinary when we go on vacation. My daughter thought power gliding would fit the bill - well, she was right! This adventure was a first for all of us (my husband, daughter, and son-in-law), and, will be remembered as the highlight of our visit. From start to finish, our experience with Denise, Jenny, Tom, and Brienne was FANTASTIC! They are skilled, professional, enthusiastic, fun, and passionate about flying, which made us all comfortable with the exciting prospect of soaring in the air like eagles!
Bring your sense of adventure and wear shoes (not flip flops or sandals) for your 30 or 45 minute flight - that's it! Everything else you need is provided - gloves, helmet, and suit for warmth. Pictures and videos are taken from take-off to landing, available for purchase at the end of your flight.
We all had a blast, and, HIGHLY RECOMMEND this great crew and experience at Paradise Air!

Reviewed August 10, 2018 via mobile

We booked a 1 hour powered hang gliding tour with this company. Couldn't have been more pleased. From the moment we arrived and met Denise, Tom, Brienne, and Jenny, their warm hugs made us feel right at home!!
My father is hearing impaired but Denise took care of his every need to a "T". Very safe and the photos and videos are superb. We loved the videos of Tom's extensive sky diving photography and experiences. Plan to visit early in your trip but don't miss out on this fabulous experience. We will be going back!!