“My favorite excursion in Hawaii!”
Review of Paradise Air

Paradise Air
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Imagine flying with the birds in your own open cockpit aircraft. With an instructor along, you can take the controls and soar white sandy beaches, blue waters, pineapple fields and majestic mountains. Our state-of-the-art fleet of two new powered hang gliders are the best ways to see O'ahu's north shore, while learning a bit about flying at the same time. Each student leaves with a certificate showing instruction received that applies towards FAA Sport Pilot certificate.
Reviewed February 20, 2014

Wow, this was spectacular. The views of land and sea and sea creatures (whales, dolphins) was incredible. Tom and Denise are each incredibly knowledgeable and gifted fliers and instructors, making me feel informed and comfortable from the get go. I recommend this to all. I also bought the video and photo package. Great to show family and friends back home and re-live the unique experience.

All reviews
"once in a lifetime"
in 20 reviews
"photo package"
in 8 reviews
"highly recommend this activity"
in 6 reviews
"well worth the money"
in 10 reviews

Reviewed February 2, 2014

Who would have thought that one of the most thrilling and fulfilling adventures in Hawaii would be in the air! Tom and Denise run a first-class operation and are two of the nicest people you could meet. Denise is a fantastic instructor and freely shares her knowledge and passion for flying. Her enthusiasm is contagious. In addition to instructing, Tom is a photo and video expert with a Hollywood resume. Be sure to see his photos in the hangar - they're fantastic. Be bold and take the reins of the ultralight - feeling the power of the wind against the hang glider as you execute turns and navigate between the clouds is breathtaking. You truly have a sense of freedom up there that can't be topped. We saw a circular rainbow as we hugged the coastline and I flew us right through the middle - bulls-eye! Now, that's a vacation memory...Tom and Denise can make it happen for you. Include them on your next vacation.

Reviewed January 22, 2014

My wife and I flew with this husband and wife pair and LOVED IT!!!. This is a close to a bird as a human can get. They were so nice and made us feel so at ease. I would recommend this for everyone-Young and old. Timid and extreme. Go early and get the video package. The photos will wow them back home. Oh and driving in the dark can be confusing as there are three entrances to the airfield. Their web site has some good directions. Use them.

Reviewed January 19, 2014

My entire family went flying with Tom and Denise and had fantastic flights. Beautiful scenery, whales, turtles, sharks and dolphins below. Each of us was able to pilot the craft as much as we wanted and the flying was smooth and exciting. It is amazing how safe the flight felt with the experience and knowledge of Denise and Tom aboard. They know their stuff. They provided insight about the island and the aircraft during the flight which was interesting and informative. Everyone should try this, it is not scary at all once you take off.

Who needs noisy confined helicoptors for aerial sightseeing, these flying trikes are superior in every way.