“Great experience”
Review of Paradise Air

Paradise Air
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Imagine flying with the birds in your own open cockpit aircraft. With an instructor along, you can take the controls and soar white sandy beaches, blue waters, pineapple fields and majestic mountains. Our state-of-the-art fleet of two new powered hang gliders are the best ways to see O'ahu's north shore, while learning a bit about flying at the same time. Each student leaves with a certificate showing instruction received that applies towards FAA Sport Pilot certificate.
3 attraction reviews
“Great experience”
Reviewed May 27, 2013 via mobile

One of the best experience in my life. Not many people can tell in Hungary that they have done such incredible thing like this.

Visited August 2012

• Korean first
Portland, Oregon
“Powered Hang glider - so much fun!”
Reviewed May 19, 2013

Wow, this is the perfect way to see the island! The views were amazing. Even saw a pod of whales - nice! Flying the hang glider was exciting and unique. Tom was friendly and informative. Had a great time!

Visited April 2013
Columbia, Missouri
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Awesome island activity!”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

I flew out with Denise and it was the highlight of my visit to the North Shore. This is the best way to see the island and the beach, the clarity of the water is unbelievable. We saw a huge school of dolphins frolicking in the waves. This flight was educational and a ton of fun. I was concerned about getting motion sickness while flying, but the flight was so smooth I felt great the whole time.
I flew for 30 minutes and highly recommend this activity to everyone. Pictures from the flight are a must have, I want to remember this activity for a long time!

Visited May 2013
Los Angeles, California
“flying mortocycle yeah!”
Reviewed May 5, 2013

best time in the air! many many thanks...best part was that i get to take off and landing twice due to weather condition yeah!!!

Visited May 2013
New York City, New York
“So much fun!”
Reviewed April 20, 2013

Denise and Tom were awesome! They were so friendly and informative about every single detail. We are the group that asks a lot of questions, so Tom and Denise took their time to explain everything to us.

This is super safe and it's amazing up there. I want one for myself! One of our friends is afraid of height, but even he enjoyed it.

We saw a batch of whales with sea turtles. It was just a wonderful experience!

Visited April 2013