“Amazing Sandwiches!!”
Review of The Spot

The Spot
Ranked #46 of 94 Restaurants in Haleiwa
Reviewed July 31, 2018 via mobile

My friend and I are at the spot for lunch today, we both got sandwiches and juices that were delicious. They have pineapple juice, in real pineapples that give you the true Hawaiian spirit! I had the pulled pork and she had the turkey and bacon. Both were made with perfection!! We shared an Acai Bowl with the works and it was to DIE FOR!!! Best acai ever! Truly would recommend to anyone passing through the North Shore!

1  Thank alanarm20

Reviewed July 11, 2018 via mobile

Went here one night after catching the sunset on the North Shore. Got the fish and chips and thought it was some great fish with a great flavor. I don't normally eat much fish but would definitely eat "The Spot's" fish again. Their tarter sauce was also very good and had great flavor.

1  Thank Tyler K
Reviewed July 7, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I had the fish and chips and it was seriously so good! I’m a super picky eater and I will say, those were the best fries I have eaten. The fish was super fresh and the batter was nice, crisp and thin rather than your usual greasy, thick batter. There was more fish then batter! I would definitely go again! All the food trucks in this area are really friendly and tasty! Bonus, the view is beautiful and there are chickens and kitties that will join you in soaking up the sun :)

Reviewed July 6, 2018 via mobile

I stopped here for breakfast with my family before snorkeling at Sharks Cove. There was no one else there when we went and we still had to wait around 30 minutes for our food. My mom got the breakfast tacos which were delicious. One of the better breakfast items we had on Oahu. We also liked their coffee. I ordered an açaí bowl. However, when it was brought out I was told they were out of granola. I wish this was told to be earlier because basically what I got was just a smoothie and I was needing it to be my meal.

The Spot is worth a stop for the breakfast tacos but go early and be prepared to wait.

Reviewed July 1, 2018 via mobile

Stopped in just before closing and stumbling across this food truck lot.

The Brazilian girl serving was super nice and gave fantastic service.

The Chicken Alfredo was great and it came with a good sized size of salad. Was good value at 12-13 bucks too.

Love taking a chance on a place without research etc and it turning out well!