“Want great ribs...go to Chili's..!”

Chili's Grill & Bar
Ranked #37 of 162 Restaurants in Aiea
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Honolulu, Hawaii
“Want great ribs...go to Chili's..!”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

Nothing fancy just dependable for good food especially the ribs & burgers plus they do great salads.

Visited February 2013

Macomb, Michigan
“Ok, could have been better”
Reviewed January 2, 2013

Missing "home" food, we went to Chili's. It was not very good.

Poor service: The waiter seemed to forget about us. Brought the wrong food, did not come back. Needed to ask another wait staff for our food. And we were not compensated for the 1hour plus time from order to get food. And they were not busy. Most chain restuarants will give you money off the bill or next visit - nope not here.

Poor food: their steaks were over cooked; cold potatotes. Something was wrong.

Location is off of the Pear Ridge Mall.

• Visited November 2012
Honolulu, Hawaii
“Stick With What You Know”
Reviewed November 24, 2012

We go to Chili's on Pali Momi every once in awhile for an evening meal or a work-lunch function. It's never spectacular, but it's almost always pretty reliable--good burgers, fries, salads, grilled stuff, etc. So, noticing a sign a week or two ago that said "Now Open for Breakfast," and being slightly intrigued, we decided to give the Chili's a try. To be fair and reveal our bias, we are total breakfast fiends. We LOVE breakfast. We drive all over town for breakfast. I'm also pretty easy to please all things considered. All that said, I can now honestly say Chili's is stunningly underwhelming. Where to start? Ok, first, uber-profuse greetings at the door got a raised eyebrow. I like nice people, but welcoming me to Chili's (for breakfast) five times in 30 seconds had me nervous (I counted). Second, we got seated in the bar area where at least one of the five or six TVs was blaring football. I love football. I don't love blaring TV football...at breakfast. People were cheering loudly, hooting, and clapping. I love people who cheer loudly, hoot, and clap...at football games. Not at breakfast. Third, I ordered a "big" breakfast. Soft scrambled (yes, dangerous, I know) eggs, 2 x bacon, 2 x sausage, 2 x toast, 2 x scoops white rice ($11.99). I got runny, seriously--quasi-congealed itty-bitty eggs. Admittedly, the two huge scoops of rice allows Chili's to avoid some liability when it comes to the 'big' breakfast claim. The eggs do not. Ok, the bacon was good. My Girl said the toast was decent enough. Lastly, to be fair, the waitress was very nice, fairly attentive, but in the end she couldn't make up for an obviously bad idea, poorly executed. Again, save yourself the trouble and disappointment--take a pass on Chili's breakfast, it's just not their forte.

• Visited November 2012
Aiea, Hawaii
“okay chain”
Reviewed June 10, 2012

A few items I like here but a lot looks better on the menu than at the plate.
Frozen foods are typical at chain restaurants and don't cut it.
Good salad bar!

Visited September 2011
Mililani, Hawaii
“okay food”
Reviewed December 29, 2011

Went there twice, food was overcooked. Margaritas are a little weak.

Been to Chili's Grill & Bar? Share your experiences!