“Had A Lovely Meal!”
Review of Tony Roma's

Tony Roma's
Ranked #61 of 169 Restaurants in Aiea
Reviewed May 8, 2014

We celebrated a birthday, so this was a bit more special than usual.
I haven't eaten here for years, but the ribs were just as good as I remember! We both had the rib sampler plate and it was excellent. Meat just fell off the bones! Our sides were very nice as well. We ate early, it wasn't too busy, server was very attentive and pleasant.

Wednesday's just happened to be 'Magician Night' and a magician went from table to table. He was pretty darn good, we are still shaking our heads and wonder how he did that!

I'll go back next time I'm on Oahu, preferably on Wednesday when the magician performs.

Reviewed May 12, 2013

the only thing nice was the hostess the service poor the food was horrible and on top of that they added there tip to the bill and I told them "yeah I don't think so" and I was arguing with the waiter cause he thought he deserved a tip he never came to check on my table until we where ready to leave my wife loves ribs but is highly allergic to onions and tomatoes so she asked the waiter if the chef could make the ribs plain or without sauce and he replied no cannot so if this was the last place on earth to eat I'd rather starve

Reviewed March 28, 2013

Typical Tony Roma's. Seen one, seen them all. If I loved ribs I'm sure I'd be more thrilled. Steaks and seafood are good, but for the price I'd prefer more intimate dining.

Reviewed March 24, 2013 via mobile

Friday night 9:00 p.m. Friendly helpful servers who made sure the toddler was taken care of so parents could eat. Server had the ribs split up onto two plates so parents could share them easily. Special requests were accommodated.

Reviewed February 26, 2013

Very nice, eat here about once a month. WE get a window seat. Lunch is all ways good. Love there triple desert.
Not much of a dress code. Nice break from shopping.