“lunch with family and friend.”
Review of Jackie's Diner

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Seating, Waitstaff
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Seating, Waitstaff
Honolulu, Hawaii
“lunch with family and friend.”
Reviewed September 14, 2012

they have very good food and the prize is also great there .the food is deliouses or ono............

Visited September 2012

Honolulu
“Decent Food”
Reviewed June 18, 2012

I've been looking for other restaurants serving pastele & saw all the review on Jackie's so we went there on Fri, June 8th. The place was packed & we were eager to sample the food. My wife had the pastele-tripe stew-Spanish rice combo and I had the pastele plate with Spanish rice & bacalao salad. Unfortunately, it wasn't the best pastele I've tasted. Overall the food seemed to be lacking seasoning. Don't get me wrong, the food was decent & the service good but the food wasn't as great as all the reviews indicated. The best pastele I've tastes so far was one's made by a family friend on the Big Island. The Pastele Shop comes close, but not quite good. I'm going to keep looking for &trying other restaurants serving pastele & review them as I go.

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank HawaiiFoodlover

Been to Jackie's Diner? Share your experiences!