“Hidden Treasure”

Cuisines: Italian, Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed July 22, 2011

My husband and I stumbled across this place while waiting to get our oil changed at Jiffy Lube. surrounded by Asian cuisine, is a little Italian joint called Ricardo's. The atmosphere is quaint, very nice for the small hidden restaurant and the food is fabulous! We were pleasantly surprised and make it back there as often as we can. Only downer is it's closed on Sundays.

Reviewed June 13, 2011

Delicious homemade bread served with homestyle Italian food. The staff goes out their way to accommodate your orders.

3  Thank Yodiebodie
Reviewed March 10, 2010

This is my favorite restaurant. The food is awesome and the service is always good. The price is very reasonable. We always go there for the Saltimbuca, Chicken Alfredo and Shrimp Alpesto. The portion is more than enough.

New comers really need to research/experience different eateries before insulting such a nice neighborhood restaurant.

2  Thank always28
Reviewed February 9, 2010

I recently moved to Oahu and was searching for a good italian food restaurant. I decided to dine at Ricardo's after reading the reviews on this website. Big mistake. The food is not good (way below average for italian), they do not have a children's menu, the service as horrible, and the portions are REALLY small for the cost... but after tasting the food it's more than you will care to eat. You have to be really hungry, in a hurry, and not care about taste to enjoy the food at Ricardo's.

Reviewed January 10, 2010

I found this spot by accident, as I had a client in the same shopping area. When I asked him for a good spot for lunch/dinner...he said out my door, turn right and walk about75 feet. Boy as he right. One order of the creamy alfredo pasta was all I needed. The bread arrived nicely warm. Complimenting the meal was a nice smooth glass of an Australian Merlot. I ate there for the next 4 days for dinner. The waiter asked me if I wanted a key to the facility! IF YOUR ON A BUDGET OR NOT, IT IS A GREAT PLACE TO EAT WHILE IN THE AREA.

3  Thank togos8