“Good Food and Service”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Reviewed March 9, 2012

I had the chopped salad & my partner had a grilled sandwich. Busy place. Good for lunch before a movie or for a shopping break.

No down side to our lunch.

Reviewed March 1, 2012

Ive ate at a few CPK and ordered different pizzas each time. I have never once been impressed. We went with what the server recommended this time too. Im not sure if they offer thicker crusts but every pizza I get has a soggy crust and is a mess to try to eat. Service at this location was ok. We went on a Saturday night so they were pretty busy. I think Ive tried enough CPK, I give up. Maybe next time i wont order pizza. I did have half a cobb salad with my pizza that was very good.

Reviewed January 8, 2012

This is the place to go if you enjoy being catered to! Great food, lovely atmosphere, EXCEPTIONAL service! Definitely the restaurant to go to! Well staffed, incredibly friendly & trendy! A little on the pricey side, BUT WORTH IT! Will spend majority of our special occassions here & you should, too!

Reviewed December 26, 2009

Not being from USA I am not so familiar with CPK as other reviewers are. We went here for dinner because everywhere else seemed very crowded with long waits, and we'd already been messed around by another nearby theme restaurant. I wasn't expecting much, but we were shown directly to a table and given promp and friendly service by Rose. The Pizza options were great and some good salad choices too - washed down with a nice glass of Californian wine. Thanks.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed April 26, 2009

A great lunch location while shopping in the mall. CPK's are always good and this location is no different. I enjoy the one on Kalakaua more because of the scenic views.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook