“The Best Crispy Roast Chicken”
Review of Moon Hoe Drive Inn - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Moon Hoe Drive Inn
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed May 13, 2011

They are Crispy Roast Chicken are the best of the Island, and the Shrimp Fried Rice I never get tried,
When I was in High School (2002) I always go on the week end, today is my first day come home from CA. I Glad, they still there, and the food still the best. You can ask the cook to add little spicy to your Fried Rice. I love it. You order they cook.

2  Thank GoodEater2011

Reviewed November 5, 2010

I've been going to this place since I was 17 and I'm 26 now. The owners are like family, and they're always the same folks you see when you go there. I love love love the food and it's always served in good portions. The taste and quality of the their food is so much better than most local takeout places I've been to. The service is awesome too. I just love the homely feel about it.

2  Thank Daytripper808
Reviewed September 7, 2009

I've just started becoming a regular at this place since I just moved here. The owners are very traditional and are very nice to their customers. I seriously recommend everyone that goes there to at least try the Crispy Roast Chicken at least once. It's seriously TO DIE FOR. If not, like the previous review, definitely try the fried rice dishes (my fav is the char sui or chicken fried rice. They make it when you order it, not like the kind that is already made sitting in a hot plate. Just thinking about it, makes me want to order something there..Seriously, go out there and get something to go!

3  Thank L0calgal
Reviewed May 25, 2009

The best service I've had at my 3 year stay here on Oahu. The couple that run this place are very courteous and kind and will cook all of the dishes they offer to your very specific taste. And their fried rice is absolutely to die for. I recommend the spicy variety. Their bubble tea is awesome too! Seeing as how its a take out place the atmosphere has every thing you could expect..as far as patio furniture is concerned. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS PLACE TO EVERYONE.

2  Thank dead2silence