“Excellent Korean food with fast and friendly service.”

Jin Joo Korean Restaurant
Ranked #125 of 167 Restaurants in Aiea
Cuisines: Korean
Reviewed September 29, 2012 via mobile

The "Jin Joo Special" is the way to go for your first visit. After that, you will have a hard time deciding which dish you like best because everything is delicious.

Reviewed September 1, 2012

This place was an unexpected gem. We just wanted to try something different in this shopping center near our house. We have mainly only eaten Korean food at the homes of friends. If this is your first time, get the "Special" - can't miss it, it's the first thing on the menu. You'll get a full introduction to real Korean food and a great deal for the money. Everything was delicious. They do take credit cards - even AmEx. The place is newly renovated, fresh and clean. This is local Hawaiian and real Korean. Don't expect smiles and lots of friendly chit-chat, unless you speak Korean!

Reviewed April 30, 2012

Been to maybe 12 Korean Restaurants in 3 states and in my opinion Jin Joo is my favorite for "pre plated" style korean. (The other being the kind you cook at your table.) I love this place. All who I've taken here say the same. The service is fast, and yes, the staff doesn't smile a whole lot...But I have grown to really like them..and their food. Kim chi is great ... not too spicy, and no fishy taste. My wife has her favorite other place, but this is mine...hands down.

Reviewed March 2, 2012

Definitely a hole in the wall but don't be put off by the looks. The food was a-one!

Reviewed September 5, 2011

Too make a long story short. This is the worst Korean Restaurant I have ever been. It is actually not an authentic Korean Restaurant. I should have read yelp.com review on this restaurant before ordering take out. Worst service I ever had at a Korean Restaurant. She's known as the "MEAN AJUMA". (HAHAHA) That's really bad if several people mentioned it.

Been to Jin Joo Korean Restaurant? Share your experiences!