“Great Italian restaurant in paradise!”

Bravo Italian Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 163 Restaurants in Aiea
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Jacksonville, FL.
“Great Italian restaurant in paradise!”
Reviewed July 5, 2014

We went to Bravo with a party of five and a baby and it worked out perfectly. Our waitress was wonderful (had been there 20 years) and the food was to die for. The rolls were especially wonderful. Everyone was happy with their meal and although the atmosphere is loud, it was a great fun night out with the family. It was one of the best meals we had in Hawaii. The only downfall is the parking as it is under Anna Miller, but we managed to find a space. Will definitely go back the next time we are in HI.

• Korean first
Honolulu, Hawaii
“Has it been 10 years?”
Reviewed July 3, 2014 via mobile

Yes, there are different levels of Italian food in Hawaii. I've been to the ones everybody recommend, the one's "to die for" and one's that crashed and burned. Bravo is the one we go to for comfort. It's not a mom and pop joint. On a week night its packed. It's loud, bustling with activity and the wait can be a stretch but there's good reason for their success. A formula of consistency for years. One of the few places I can order a rotisserie roast chicken and know that it will be moist and flavorful also smothered with fresh garlic if you like. The portions are very generous and pricing is reasonable. The fresh garlic bread comes in little bite size portions. The lasagna is very well done and generous portion-wise. My alltime favorite is eggplant parmesan topped with spicy marinara and a side of pasta. Its a great place for families too. Can't go wrong.

Kapolei, Hawaii
“Another longtime family favorite”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

We've been loving and eating Bravo's food for 24 years. They do it very well - especially their garlic knots! I like their chicken piccatta and (before becoming lactose intolerant) their tiramisu. Their servers are friendly people that have almost always helped make our meal more fun.

Dislikes? Parking can be a real hassle since they share a parking lot with Anna Millers, Bed, Bath & Beyond and Pearlridge Mall.

Visited April 2014
Honolulu
“Steak with mushrooms and pasta is not Beef Stroganoff”
Reviewed June 18, 2014

Party of seven on a Saturday night. I ordered Steak with mushrooms and pasta but instead received Beef Stroganoff with little flavor. Not what I expected when the menu said Steak with mushrooms. My son ordered a Pepperoni Pizza that sadly had no flavor. Vegetarian friend ordered a cheese pizza, she didn't like it, didn't eat it. Wife and mother in-law however enjoyed their egg plant Parmigiana. Ceasar salad was fine. Garlic bread balls were okay. I used to enjoy them more 15 years ago. Don't know if I changed or the food changed. Overall out of our party of seven, three enjoyed the food.I think the food was better 15 years ago. Thirty minute wait for a table.

2 Thank Harry C
Waipahu, Hawaii
“Almost Perfect ”
Reviewed June 13, 2014 via mobile

Had dinner with my wife here. The bread balls were delicious, the food was great. The service top notch, almost. Why 3 stars? So I ordered pesto on my pasta instead of the red sauce that normally would come with the combo meal. It's $1 more. Sure. I ask for the traditional pesto rather than the creamy. I get the creamy on my plate. I bring that to the servers attention and he apologized for the issue. Asked if I would like to replace it. No, I don't. The issue, he still charged me for it. Not what I ordered, had to pay for it. I didn't make an issue over the buck, but I noticed. It's the principle, not the dollar.