“My favorite little Italian Resturant” 4 of 5 bubbles

Bravo Italian Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 159 Restaurants in Aiea
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Aiea, Hawaii
“My favorite little Italian Resturant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2013

When you live in Aiea and you are from the mainland... you probably eat at Bravo's a lot. The food is all made fresh including the pasta and tasty Parmesan bites (that are served to everyone). I wouldn't say the food it the most innovative Italian food I have ever eaten but it does a really good job with the basics. Plus the price is good and it doesn't have much competition.

We love this place and its quaint little vibe.

• Visited December 2012

• Korean first
Macomb, Michigan
“Bravo!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2013

Bravo to Bravo! Reasonably priced for Hawaii. Portions are so large there is no room for desert and you can take some home/back to room (so price goes down if you can eat the left overs later). The pasta is delish and the rolls are even better.

Location is off the Pearl Ridge Mall.

They do not offer military discounts.

• Visited October 2012
Deep River, Connecticut
“Excellent food and price”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 5, 2012

We recently visited my Air Force son and his family in Oahu and dined at Bravo Italian restaurant. This is a very busy (popular) family Italian-style restaurant in Aiea. There were 6 of us, including 2 children and the meal was wonderful. I had lasagna which was large enough to bring 1/2 home for another meal. It was excellent. My husband and son had the chiicken parm and they, too, raved about it. My daughter-in-law had the arabiatta chicken penne with a spicy sauce that was a bit too spicy for her. The children's menu had a variety of choices and was enjoyed by both girls.

The prices for each meal were as expected, around $15.00 for each adult meal and $3.50 for each child's meal. A glass of wine was $4.25. Overall, it was very reasonably priced.

I would recommend Bravo if you are in the Honolulu area, but come early as they do not take reservations.

• Visited December 2012
Honolulu
“Great service, surprisingly good food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2012

I came to Bravo's because someone had given me a gift certificate and I didn't expect much in the way of food or service. I can gladly say that I was proven wrong! The service staff were just amazingly good and the food was also fresh and really good. Although it's a few miles from where I live, I'm more than willing to make the drive here again.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank travel4fun_honolulu
“Good Italian Food in Great Quantity”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2012 via mobile

The garlic rolls are to die for. The food comes in pretty sizable portions.
The pasta is cooked to a true al dente.

I found most of the dishes my party received to be over-sauced, but I find this to be typical in most family-style Italian restaurants these days. The sauce on my dish was fresh and light, though... even though there was too much.

If you're looking for a decent family restaurant, this is it. Good Italian food at a great price.

1 Thank apojudy