“The coffee place on Molokai”
Review of Coffees of Hawaii

Coffees of Hawaii
Ranked #1 of 2 Coffee & Tea in Kualapuu
Reviewed March 9, 2014

The only place to buy coffee on the island (except in the grocery store). Good coffee to drink, coffee to buy, and very good gift shop.

Reviewed February 27, 2014

On Tuesday mornings, beginning at 10:00 a.m., the locals gather to play, sing and dance. What great fun it was to listen to all of the songs and watch various performances of the Hula. Delicious sandwiches with fresh ingredients. Enjoyed the 'Mocha Momma" which seems to be a local favorite! Great gift shop with local products and Molokai Coffee.

Reviewed February 26, 2014

The coffee shop has espresso drinks, snacks, smoothies, and milkshakes. I had a chocolate milkshake with a shot of espresso after my hike down to Kalaupapa, and it was so good! The attached gift store had a range of beautiful products, including many locally-made souvenirs. Service was friendly.

Reviewed February 19, 2014

Had the Mocha Momma. Was as good a blended drink as you could find anywhere. Was glad to find the veggie sandwich. Finally an alternative to the veggie burger which, as a vegetarian, was my only choice anywhere else on the island. All our food was delicious. Bought several of the coffees to try back at our rental. Did like the Mule Skinner best!

Reviewed February 2, 2014

We had a late lunch at Coffee's. I had a BLT and my wife had a turkey ranch club. She had a mango drink and I had a caramel delight. The sandwiches were like we make at home, I think the bill was about $23. The Blue Monkey gift shop is one one side, the kitchen on the other. They have exceptionally high-speed, free, internet available. The coffee drink I had was very rich. I'm not used to full fat milk and cream! They have a copy of the Honolulu paper as well as the local Dispatch available to borrow. It was a good choice on a rainy day.