This was my first-time visit with my daughter, who lives/teaches high school on the island. The condo was absolutely spotless with every imaginable amenity thoughtfully provided by the owners: Internet access (if you have to); flat-screen TV and video selection (if you have to); boogie boards; snorkle equipment; beach chairs; condiments you forgot to pickup at the tiny grocery stores on the island; dishes/silverware/cookware you would be pleased to use at home; soap/shampoo/sun tan lotion..... In short, a great place to center your entire visit on, or a great place to use as a base for exploring the island.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located in Molokai's largest town, this property offers one- and two-bedroom oceanfront condominiums with full kitchens and a wide array of amenities, including a swimming pool, shuffleboard, and barbecue station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Castle Molokai Shores reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marc Molokai Shores Hotel Kaunakakai
- Castle Molokai Shores Hawaii