We were a party of four staying three nights. Our unit #312 had one bedroom, Vern and I lucked out with the room, but to get any of the breeze coming from the other side of the unit we had to keep our door open. In fact, we kept the sliders open and the screen door open all the time we were there. The living room two put their mattress on the floor to remove the foldaway bar discomfort. We had an ant family in the bathroom. The appliances worked and it was convenient.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located in Molokai's largest town, this property offers one- and two-bedroom oceanfront condominiums with full kitchens and a wide array of amenities, including a swimming pool, shuffleboard, and barbecue station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Castle Molokai Shores reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marc Molokai Shores Hotel Kaunakakai
- Castle Molokai Shores Hawaii