“Catch the Molokai Princess here”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Molokai Harbor

Pali Sea Cliff Kayak Discovery
Ranked #3 of 26 things to do in Kaunakakai
86 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 89 helpful votes
“Catch the Molokai Princess here”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2012

This is where you can catch the ferry" Molokai Princess". It is a smaller port than what I have seen on other islands and there were local kids jumping from the pier and some people were fishing for crabs here, too. Not too far is the main town of Kaunakakai.

San Diego, California
“Fishing boats with character”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 10, 2012

I met the Chief of the town at this harbor. I was taking pictures of all the names of the boats and he wanted to know how long I'd been town & how long I,d be staying lol!

Visited September 2011
Glendale, California
78 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 118 helpful votes
“A deep sea fishing experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2012

I spent 3/4 day with Captain Joe Reich on his Alyce boat fishing for Mahi Mahi. I was told by other captains that Joe didn't talk much but knew where to find the fish. Turns out he is a very friendly and hard working captain who knows fish and knows how to please his customers. We found fish, we saw whales and had a fine time. His boat ain't fancy, but it gets the job done. Joe serves as captain, deck hand and fillet artist when you get back to shore.

I checked prices on the island and found that Joe's charges are the most reasonable around.

Visited March 2012
1 Thank joerussin
Morongo Valley, California
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“The hub of ocean travel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2012

Good parking, good restrooms, al the ferry travel and boating trips are here. fun place

Minnesota
65 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 215 helpful votes
“Nice clean harbor”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2012

We came over on the ferry from Maui to Molokai on Feb. 6. I found the harbor to be clean. There was a sheltered waiting area there, as many of us waited for our travel companions to come back from picking up a rental car. The harbor road is long and wide - nice place to take some photos as well.

Visited February 2012