“very bad customer service”
Review of Kanemitsu Bakery

Kanemitsu Bakery
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Kaunakakai
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Well known bakery on Moloka'i island, Hawaii
Reviewed January 14, 2013

I walked in a fine mood and left angry and wondering what is up with this place ? The staff was rude from the get go and acted as if I was an inconvenience to be served, the lady twice took a phone call while she was talking to me about my order, and the sour attitude on display here and the overall terrible attention paid to the customer make this a place to avoid.They acted like "well he will never be back, he is from the mainland" and didn't even attempt to smile and/or be friendly in any way, even interrupting me to talk to a local while I was being served.I heavily recommend not going here,as far as the bakery items I found them to be just average at best, nothing at all special in a any way.

2  Thank KweqSmanit

Reviewed January 10, 2013

Two eggs any style on a mound of fried rice are sure to keep you going beyond the lunch hour. They are open very early.

1  Thank David H
Reviewed January 5, 2013

Bread was the best and the bacon and eggs were awesome! We did not find out about this place until the last day we were there and that was a shame because they do breakfast justice. Would of went every morning had we known.

1  Thank dkoss854
Reviewed December 16, 2012 via mobile

Had breakfast here of eggs and special house fried rice. This was a great choice - food tasted good coffee was hot service was quick. Got some bakery goods for our next morning - this was good

Very plain home style - try this may work for you - other menu available

1  Thank Perkadventures
Reviewed December 11, 2012

I guess these folks had some trouble with the health department recently. They seemed to have overcome those issues and serve terrific local food. The loco moco is outstanding. Molokai is not a place you go for a tourist experience, but if you want to understand what it is to be Hawaiian, this is the place to be.

1  Thank allenpooh