“Excellent Food.”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed March 2, 2014 via mobile

Very personable service. Really really really good food. Great ambiance too. This is a "don't miss" restaurant.

Reviewed February 23, 2014

First time here, had the philly cheese steak lunch special with everything. Simply put, perfection! I will be a long term fan.

Reviewed February 15, 2014

A shout out to Dave and Nicole (dad and daughter team) My family and I moved out here 4 years ago and tried to find a real good real Italian pizza/food place on the island, but to no avail. Until... we decided to give Giannotto's (a very unassuming establishment) a try. All I gotta say is one bite of their pepperoni pizza and its all over! Yeah the other food is really good too, but the pepperoni and the sauce and the dough is well "U KIDD'IN ME! Grazie infinite, Grazie molte!

\

Reviewed December 9, 2013

We order delivery monthly. Pizzas are fresh, generous and delicious. The bread sticks are deadly and come with choices of dipping sauce, we get both. We usually order one Greek Salad because it is huge. They also offer pasta dishes to die for.

Reviewed September 25, 2013

Having often vacationed, and recently relocated, to Maui, I was bemoaning the loss of long time familiar Italian cuisine at my old home. Quite by surprise, came across Giannotto's Pizzeria (which really should just be named Giannotto's as they have more than pizza) and thought, why not? I was pleased to enter an old style “joint” like where I grew up outside New York City so my hopes were peaked with curiosity. By good fortune, David (Dave) the owner was there (I think he always is) and after he spoke no more than two words, I knew he was old school, and very much a New Yorker (actually from northern New Jersey like me, but, hey, close enough)! I’ve been there several times, and he always greets me like family (of course, I’ve learned his sister lives in my old home town – go figure only 6,000 miles away!)

The pizza is very good, with a nice thinner crust (and I always ask for a little extra sauce so it’s no too dry), with tasty toppings. He has other menu items, and their lasagna is also quite good, too.

So, if you’re looking for an off the beaten path old style Italian spot that harkens back to a true neighborhood place you’d stop by for a quick bite, this is it. The seating is very sparse (and it’s warm inside - hey, the oven’s on!), so with the outside tables, you can watch the cars go by seated adjacent to the sidewalk. Just like in The City. Natch!

Go! Enjoy! Say “Hi” to Dave, and listen to his hoarse voiced “Glad to see you” and “Thanks for stopping by.” He’s a one-of-a-kind!