“Worth the drive”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed June 17, 2013

Our first night in Maui we were looking for something easy like Pizza. We were staying in Lahina but Giannotto's got such great reviews we'd thought we'd drive over to Wailuku. Great decision. The owner was extremely friendly. Who knew you could find a New York accent in Maui. The appetizers, Pizza and calzone were great. Pricey by mainland standards but a good value on the island. Worth the drive from wherever you are staying.

There are newer reviews for Giannotto's Pizzaria

Reviewed May 22, 2013

pizzas the old fashioned way. good food, moderately priced. Kind of funky. no problem with bringing your own beer/wine to drink, with no charge.

Reviewed May 15, 2013

I was looking forward to the pizza here because of the good reviews. it was ok, not great not bad. My gripe is that for almost $4 per slice there should have been more toppings. my deluxe slice had 3 olives and maybe 1 1/2 slice of pepperoni and 1 piece of sausage. I was disappointed.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

The food here is quite good. The salad I ate was fresh and tasty, and only $4 which is unheard of on Maui. The pizza also was very tasty, and prepared quickly. The only issues were ambiance, and cleanliness. It is a hole in the wall pizza joint, and the ambiance matches that. If you are in Central Maui and looking for a tasty, quick, relatively affordable Maui meal, I recommend it. Don't expect anything fancy. It is exactly what you'd expect from a affordable pizza place, except the food was a little more quality. Enjoy!

Reviewed April 18, 2013

the boss is very nice, very friendly and the food is so great.
I've been there the first day I arrived in Maui and the boss were very friendly with me.