“ok pizza”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed May 15, 2013

I was looking forward to the pizza here because of the good reviews. it was ok, not great not bad. My gripe is that for almost $4 per slice there should have been more toppings. my deluxe slice had 3 olives and maybe 1 1/2 slice of pepperoni and 1 piece of sausage. I was disappointed.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

The food here is quite good. The salad I ate was fresh and tasty, and only $4 which is unheard of on Maui. The pizza also was very tasty, and prepared quickly. The only issues were ambiance, and cleanliness. It is a hole in the wall pizza joint, and the ambiance matches that. If you are in Central Maui and looking for a tasty, quick, relatively affordable Maui meal, I recommend it. Don't expect anything fancy. It is exactly what you'd expect from a affordable pizza place, except the food was a little more quality. Enjoy!

Reviewed April 18, 2013

the boss is very nice, very friendly and the food is so great.
I've been there the first day I arrived in Maui and the boss were very friendly with me.

Reviewed March 13, 2013 via mobile

I first ate at Giannotto's in August year. Went back many times that trip. Here I am back on island in March and eating here again. This place/guy is amazing and a legend on the island. All locals know his place when you mention it. Definite recommend!

Reviewed February 5, 2013

This is one of the few restaurants open late in Wailuku, and is within walking distance of three hostels. The pizza was good. The restaurant itself is small and we ate outside. It's not gourmet, but it hit the spot. I would go there again.