Thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The location allowed for easy access to many parts of the island. The inn was quiet. Our room was tastefully furnished. Highlights included the most comfortable bed we've slept in (including our own at home) and a nice-size shower with multiple nozzles. Even though we missed breakast because of our early excursions, proprietor Janice Fairbanks brought granola and fruit to our room the night before. We definitely plan to stay there on our next trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Maui's historic Inn. Down to the smallest detail, it represents 1920s Hawaii at its best, intertwined with the conveniences and luxuries the modern travelers expect. Located in the heart of Maui - short drive to beautiful beaches, lush golf courses, great restaurants, shopping centers, and most major visitor attractions. Ten minutes from Kahului Airport. Amenities include: All private Baths, daily maid service, daily changing full two course gourmet breakfast, free wifi, complimentary Parking onsite, no resort fees ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Priceline so you can book your Old Wailuku Inn at Ulupono reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Old Wailuku Inn At Ulupono Hotel Wailuku
- Old Wailuku Inn At Ulupono Maui