Well-run B&B in a beautiful old house, spacious rooms with modern bathrooms, good breakfast and nice patio and common areas. The place feels professional and organised like a well-run small hotel, with the charm and friendliness of a B&B. Probably the best place to stay on the windward side north of Hana and a great starting point for all excursions there, including Haleakala, Road to Hana, Iao Needle and Paia/Hookipa.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Maui's historic Inn. Down to the smallest detail, it represents 1920s Hawaii at its best, intertwined with the conveniences and luxuries the modern travelers expect. Located in the heart of Maui - short drive to beautiful beaches, lush golf courses, great restaurants, shopping centers, and most major visitor attractions. Ten minutes from Kahului Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Hotel.de and Priceline so you can book your Old Wailuku Inn at Ulupono reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Old Wailuku Inn At Ulupono Hotel Wailuku
- Old Wailuku Inn At Ulupono Maui