The directions were easy to follow and it is very close to the airport, but far enough to get away from it too. The rooms are comfortable and breakfast is enough to keep you full until it's dinner time. There are restaurants within walking distance and we felt totally safe walking through the neighborhood at night to get there and back. There is a busy street out front, so if you're not used to ignoring the sounds of traffic, it could be a bother during the day. It was quiet at night. Janice was a very friendly and warm-hearted hostess.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Maui's historic Inn. Down to the smallest detail, it represents 1920s Hawaii at its best, intertwined with the conveniences and luxuries the modern travelers expect. Located in the heart of Maui - short drive to beautiful beaches, lush golf courses, great restaurants, shopping centers, and most major visitor attractions. Ten minutes from Kahului Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Old Wailuku Inn at Ulupono reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Old Wailuku Inn At Ulupono Hotel Wailuku
- Old Wailuku Inn At Ulupono Maui