Whenever I travel to Maui for Business I'd stay at the Wailuku Inn. This has been going on for a few years. I've even brought my spouse with me because I kept raving about it so much. It is private. It is very comfortable. Location is extremely convenient. Breakfast -as well as the early continental breakfast because of my work- is the icing on the cake. Delicious and 'extravagant'!
After all this time I decided to write a review -before doing so I read the not-so-positive ones and have to believe them as freak exceptions. Not sure how anyone would be disappointed. However, I'm one for privacy so I'm not waiting to get into a deep social conversation with the owners. I just know if there's something I need, I call the phone extension and I'm serviced.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Maui's historic Inn. Down to the smallest detail, it represents 1920s Hawaii at its best, intertwined with the conveniences and luxuries the modern travelers expect. Located in the heart of Maui - short drive to beautiful beaches, lush golf courses, great restaurants, shopping centers, and most major visitor attractions. Ten minutes from Kahului Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Old Wailuku Inn at Ulupono reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Old Wailuku Inn At Ulupono Hotel Wailuku
- Old Wailuku Inn At Ulupono Maui