My wife and I enjoyed our 2 night stay at the Old Wailuku Inn. Our room was spacious, clean and comfortable, with a large bathroom, and lots of reading material on built-in shelves in the room. The bed was comfortable. The rear porch overlooking the yard was a delightful place to sit in the early morning - quiet and peaceful. There were snacks, soft drinks and fruit juices available for guests at no cost during the day. There was adequate off-street parking. Breakfast was delicious, filling and different each morning. Janice visited with us during breakfast and had good advice about places to visit. She was very friendly. If we had a complaint, it would be that there was no-one to greet us when we arrived, nor was an innkeeper there in the early evening to say hello. We have staid in many B&B's, and this was the first time this has occured. However, our room key and house keys were exactly where we were told they would be upon our arrival. We would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Maui's historic Inn. Down to the smallest detail, it represents 1920s Hawaii at its best, intertwined with the conveniences and luxuries the modern travelers expect. Located in the heart of Maui - short drive to beautiful beaches, lush golf courses, great restaurants, shopping centers, and most major visitor attractions. Ten minutes from Kahului Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Hotel.de and Priceline so you can book your Old Wailuku Inn at Ulupono reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Old Wailuku Inn At Ulupono Hotel Wailuku
- Old Wailuku Inn At Ulupono Maui