My husband and I had a late flight into Maui and arrived at the Inn in the dark. The directions to the Inn and to our room was right on. The hosts make everything very simple, which is nice when you are tired from a long flight. We were quite delighted to see the beautiful surroundings in the morning and the great breakfast. I always rate a B&B by it's bed-this was one of the best but it didn't compare to the shower. There were 3 selections for shower heads-I could have stayed in there all day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Maui's historic Inn. Down to the smallest detail, it represents 1920s Hawaii at its best, intertwined with the conveniences and luxuries the modern travelers expect. Located in the heart of Maui - short drive to beautiful beaches, lush golf courses, great restaurants, shopping centers, and most major visitor attractions. Ten minutes from Kahului Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Old Wailuku Inn at Ulupono reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Old Wailuku Inn At Ulupono Hotel Wailuku
- Old Wailuku Inn At Ulupono Maui