“Highlight of our trip to Maui”
Review of Aqua Adventures

Aqua Adventures
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Snorkeling and SNUBA diving to Molokini Crater and Turtle Arches. Check out your photos from your day at Aquamotion Images
Reviewed September 2, 2013

This boat is outstanding. The crew are so delightful but also knowledgeable and skilled. I have snorkeled at least 100 times throughout the Caribbean and decided to try snuba. Enjoyed it and now want to get Dive certified. Molikini was beautiful and this boat has the ideal spot. It wasn't crowded and we never felt rushed. The food was also excellent. The reefs were interesting and saw multiple turtles at turtle arches. I wish I could post pictures!

Reviewed August 27, 2013

Mahalo to the Aqua Adventure snorkel trip to Molokini and Turtle arches. Had so much fun on this trip, Darryl and crew were great, my little 4 year old granddaughter was out there snorkeling at Molokini and Turtle Arches. The trip, the crew, the boat, the snorkeling, the food, everything was ONO. The boat is smaller and less crowded (30 guests). Yes they do charge extra for snuba but their fee is less than any of the other boats. I would highly recommend this to anyone and especially families with small children. Thank you Aqua Adventures!!

Reviewed August 24, 2013

We just did the Molokini Crater and Makena (Turtle arches) trip for our fifth time. We've done other similar trips, but now we come back to Aqua Adventures every time. It's a small boat (not a huge crowd of clients) with all the amenities and a great crew. I'm sure they are good with beginners. But it doesn't get any better than this for experienced snorkelers.(No lawyer-mandated mandatory flotation device. No water slide for the kids.) Even with all the fabulous beach-entry snorkeling on Maui (such as Black Rock & Honolua Bay), it is still well worth the trip with Aqua Adventures. All the photos are from our trip yesterday.

Reviewed August 23, 2013 via mobile

Booked this trip thru the concierge, was kinda skeptical at first but turned out to be a great day with wonderful staff. They assisted my wife in getting comfortable snorkeling while I did the snuba.

Reviewed August 10, 2013

Our family of four recently visited the Island and our trip aboard the Aqua Adventure was great fun. Lots of turtles at our second stop. Smaller, fast, comfortable boat. Friendly, fun crew. Beautiful weather - we were well taken care of. I definitely recommend a trip on the Aqua Adventure!