“Snuba and Snorkel”
Review of Aqua Adventures

Aqua Adventures
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Snorkeling and SNUBA diving to Molokini Crater and Turtle Arches. Check out your photos from your day at aquamotionimages.com
Reviewed June 25, 2013

On my flight from Honolulu to Maui i reviewed the material I had taken with me at the Honolulu airport. That was the time when I decided to snorkel. After my arrival in the Hotel I booked a Snuba and Snorkel tour a the concierge with Aqua Adventures. The tour itself was a great fun. The service of the crew was excellent, the food provided (breakfast and lunch) was a lot and of good taste. Because the trip started so early in the morning we have been always the first boat at every location (we have been at two). The package booked included Snuba at the first side (Molokini) and snorkel at both sides. For additional $30 it as possible to add Snuba also to the second site. In total I had a great time with swimming, snorkeling and 2x Snuba! Total water time was 3h! The trip lasted half a day.

1  Thank Steffen B
in 8 reviews
"great trip"
in 24 reviews

Reviewed June 19, 2013 via mobile

Went out on Aqua Adventures and had a great time. I am in town with family and have been on a Molokini crater tour before so I was expecting a "ho-hum" time but I was pleasantly surprised. The Captain and crew were very hospitable and took care of all our needs throughout the trip. The breakfast and lunch, although not glamorous, provided good sustenance for the trip. I would definitely recommend spending a day of your Maui vacation on this excursion.

1  Thank ruggermason
Reviewed June 11, 2013 via mobile

Captain Darrell and his crew were fabulous Molokini crater and turtle arches was great!!!
He has a fast boat to get you there and spend your time in the water not riding on the water. A must do.

Reviewed June 8, 2013 via mobile

I've never snorkeled before but heard it was a "must do" in Hawaii. After researching on tripadvisor, I decided to book with aqua adventures. The staff was great. They were fun and very relaxed. They made sure everyone was taken care of. Molokini was ok. I saw different fish and coral, and the water was clear. Then we went to turtle arches and saw a few turtles. The group was small (30+ people) which was nice, and they provided a deli sandwich with pasta salad for lunch and an open bar. Wetsuits are $5/each and I highly recommend getting one, as everyone on my trip got one. The water was calm in the morning, but got choppy towards the middle. Quite a few people felt sick, so be prepared. I also thought I'd see dolphins, but no such luck. The trip itself was ok (I'm more of a land activities type of person) but again, the crew was fantastic. I recommend them!

1  Thank Greenapplepies