Open today: 7:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Snorkle with the best

The Aqua Adventures crew were knowledgable and good humored while watching out for us and taking us... read more

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Reviewed March 20, 2020
Inspiration259456
The best!

Had an awesome time the captain and crew were absolutely the best. Totally worth the money. Loved... read more

Reviewed March 10, 2020
H_Nacki
Fargo, North Dakota
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Maui
from $79.95
from $149.73
from $120.88
from $46.61
More Info
All reviews captain darryl molokini crater turtle arches smaller boat snorkel snuba fish deli sandwiches octopus breakfast and lunch personal attention bagels mai tais small group sea turtles entire crew great trip wet suits
Selected filters
Reviewed June 19, 2013 via mobile

Went out on Aqua Adventures and had a great time. I am in town with family and have been on a Molokini crater tour before so I was expecting a "ho-hum" time but I was pleasantly surprised. The Captain and crew were very hospitable and took care of all our needs throughout the trip. The breakfast and lunch, although not glamorous, provided good sustenance for the trip. I would definitely recommend spending a day of your Maui vacation on this excursion.

1  Thank ruggermason
Reviewed June 11, 2013 via mobile

Captain Darrell and his crew were fabulous Molokini crater and turtle arches was great!!!
He has a fast boat to get you there and spend your time in the water not riding on the water. A must do.

Reviewed June 8, 2013 via mobile

I've never snorkeled before but heard it was a "must do" in Hawaii. After researching on tripadvisor, I decided to book with aqua adventures. The staff was great. They were fun and very relaxed. They made sure everyone was taken care of. Molokini was ok. I saw different fish and coral, and the water was clear. Then we went to turtle arches and saw a few turtles. The group was small (30+ people) which was nice, and they provided a deli sandwich with pasta salad for lunch and an open bar. Wetsuits are $5/each and I highly recommend getting one, as everyone on my trip got one. The water was calm in the morning, but got choppy towards the middle. Quite a few people felt sick, so be prepared. I also thought I'd see dolphins, but no such luck. The trip itself was ok (I'm more of a land activities type of person) but again, the crew was fantastic. I recommend them!

1  Thank Greenapplepies
Reviewed May 28, 2013

My son and I had an incredible day with Mike and the crew. They anticipated our every need. The boat was clean, stable, and well maintained. Couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Date of experience: May 2013
Reviewed May 20, 2013

Can't say enough great things about Aqua Adventure. While its powerful boat can carry 40 it's usually less so it can seem like a private excursion (much better than the bigger boats carrying 100). I demonstrated free dive ability so ended up diving with crew and saw a lot - Molokini was fantastic - we arrived before other boats so you're in the water longer each spot. Also went to 'Turtle town" and saw plenty of turtles plus underwater arches...super experience. My wife loved it as well. On the way back also saw whales. Captain and crew were fantastic and can't say enough about how great they were. Wouldn't go with anyone else. You really get more bang and fun for the buck with them. Continental breakfast, deli lunch and drinks included. Definitely plan to return,

Date of experience: April 2013