“Great day on the water!”
Review of Aqua Adventures

Aqua Adventures
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Snorkeling and SNUBA diving to Molokini Crater and Turtle Arches. Check out your photos from your day at aquamotionimages.com
Reviewed April 7, 2013

Our family really enjoyed the day we spent with Aqua Adventures. This was our first experience with snuba and the crew was very helpful and patient. We enjoyed both sites we snorkeled at and the whales were a treat as well. The food was good and it was a smaller group of people so you felt like a family. I would highly recommend this adventure if you go to Maui.

Reviewed April 5, 2013

We chose Aqua Adventure because of the reviews we read on tripadvisor. I am so glad we did. The boat takes about 40 people out..others had over 100. I felt really safe with the crew and they were friendly and entertaining. You could tell they loved what they do. Our family of 6 snuba'd for the first time and i would recommend it to anyone. It was a different experience 10 feet below. I also noticed that you don't get as worn out as you do when you are snorkeling. We stopped at 2 sights and whale watched along the way. Mahalo Aqua Adventures for adding another layer of awesome to our tip!!!

Reviewed March 30, 2013

This tour was recommended by the concierge at our resort - and we had a great time. They don't take a whole mob of people, so there is personal attention given to the guests. They rent wetsuits for only $5 which was fantastic because the water was much colder than the Caribbean. We saw a lot of different types of whales, several dolphins, turtles and fish. We did not try the Snuba that was available and I am not sure you see much more by doing that - but it might be worth a try if you want to spend the extra fee. The breakfast and lunch spread was quite generous and tasty. The beverages are also included.
We had plenty of time in the water at Molokini and at the turtle spot. We saw 3 turtles; they really don't like to be near people, so its good that we didn't have a big boatload of people! The coral formations were different at both stops - not as colorful as the Caribbean, but strikingly different from what we have seen before. There were a lot of fish at both spots, and the water was very clear - the visibility was incredible! This was a great tour and I would recommend it to anyone!

Reviewed March 28, 2013 via mobile

If you like snorkeling, this trip is great. They only take a fraction of the people other tour operators do which makes for very personal service. The crew was great. Breakfast lunch and alcoholic beverages were all included in the price. Great deal! We were also able to see a massive group of spinner dolphins that cruised along next to our boat. We also saw a ton of humpback whales. Bottom line, the cost of the trip is well worth it. We enjoyed it so much we recommended to other guests at our hotel that were considering a molokini trip. Finally, this boat is significantly faster than other operators. So you are able to check in later and still beat everyone else out to the snorkeling sites which means its not at all crowded.

1  Thank aaron b
Reviewed March 24, 2013

Overall this was good excursion. There were a couple of issues, If your not paying to get you video taken by the film crew then they dont really pay attention to you (which I guess can be good or bad). My wife and I have been a few snorkleing tours and this was not the best we have had. There were about 30 - 36 people on the boat so a little crowded, but hey it was probably the least crowded boat in the harbor. Molokini was great! the water is the deepest aqua blue I have seen and the snorkling was very good, Turtle town was great also, however on the day we went the visibility was not the best, but hats off to the captain for taking us out there to make sure, cause other boat captains were telling him not to go. I did get to see some turtles which was very cool! Oh yes and we did get to wahles on the way out, the captian even stopped the boat so we could enjoy them.