“Service and food at its prime”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Saltimbocca - CLOSED

Saltimbocca
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Scenic view, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Experience the taste of Italy in the middle of the Pacific. Saltimbocca is nestled in the lively and centrally located Ma'alaea Harbor and enjoys sweeping views of the ocean and Mount Haleakala. Located 10-15 minutes away from Kahului Airport and South Maui, and on the way to West Maui (Lahaina, Kaanapali, Napili 25 minutes away). Saltimbocca fuses affordable authentic Italian cuisine with outstanding hospitality and service that transcends both plate and palate. Featuring authentic dishes artfully crafted with the finest local and organic ingredients, and fresh breads and pasta noodles made in-house daily. We proudly offer vegan and gluten-free menus for our guests. Take in the restaurant's casual upscale ambiance while enjoying cool ocean breezes and gorgeous views of mountain, ocean and harbor from our patio, dining room and bar and lounge.
Atlanta
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Service and food at its prime”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2014

When my family and I saw great reviews on Saltimbocca we knew we had to try it. We enjoyed excellent food and the best tiramisu we have ever had (and we are an Italian family). Just as the food excelled, the service was phenomenal. The friendly humor of the servers and excitement to cater to your dinner experience really make for a great atmosphere. Mathew, our server, was extremely friendly and so agile, that even our smallest requests were fulfilled with great urgency. Truly a delightful restaurant. If you want truly authentic Italian food with a great view and vibe I highly suggest this place.

1 Thank pinasimone

• Korean first
Waikoloa, Hawaii
“Wonderful Itialian!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2014

A large (20) group of us ate at Saltimbocca. The waitstaff was very patient with us as we made our orders and individual requests for various items....salt, butter, etc. Nice view out to the harbor. 20% off meal if between 5:00 and 7:00 PM.

The menu had a good variety of options. Each person in our party enjoyed their selection. I had the Risotto. Quite good. The restaurant had a special sausage lasagna that night, which my husband ordered. I had to share it!! It was huge and delicious.

My husband and I (with a glass of wine and a Prosecco) and a shared salad and two entrees spend $90 with tax and tip.

“excellent meal!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2014 via mobile

We were staying in Ma'alaea in July and visited Saltimbocca for dinner. The atmosphere, service and food were all excellent. I had the pumpkin ravioli and my husband had the Lobster tagliatelle and were were both impressed with the flavors. Great choice for a nice evening out.

Visited July 2014
Vancouver, Canada
“Amazing experience all around!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2014

I enjoyed my first visit to Saltimbocca so much that I had to return for a few days. Everything from a nice beautiful room, great service to each course felt and tasted amazing. I sat at the bar and enjoyed the beautiful view and comfortable seating. The bar was a lively place and I chatted with friendly locals. The service was on point, prompt but not overbearing. The food was DELICIOUS! I highly recommend baked gnocchi, masha's pasta and pumpkin ravioli. Food tasted fresh and full of flavour. The drinks were delicious and priced well. All in all, I highly recommend this place if you are looking for a great food and great atmosphere on Maui. I will be back for sure!

• Visited July 2014
Maui, Hawaii
“Excellent food, wonderful service, and great ambiance”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2014

The view of the harbor and beyond make this a great setting, added in excellent food and service, summed this as the backdrop for a magical evening. In addition to the regular menu, there are gluten free and vegan choices. I had the gluten free pasta and it was excellent. My partner tried the pumpkin ravioli and was quite happy with her choice. Good cocktails and a tasty dessert made for a nice culinary experience. The ambiance rounded it out as the perfect evening for us.