“GOOD CHINESE FOOD IN WAILUKU!”
Review of Dragonfly - CLOSED

Dragonfly
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed March 27, 2014

We love Chinese food which is my husband's favorite. Of recent we travel to Lahaina to Fu Lin (Cantonese) which we really enjoy and eat lots of it when we get to Oahu especially dim sum.
What a great surprise to experience Dragonfly (Szechuan) in Wailuku.
We tried the Chicken Cake Noodle (yummy), Kau Yuk (great flavor but needed more steaming for our taste), and Mongolian Beef (our favorite). We also sampled the Baby bok choy with eggs & garlic sauce. My husband was just going to sample it but couldn't stop eating it and he's not into vegetarian.
Annie who is quite friendly explained their style of cooking (some spicy but can make it mild) and was very interested in what we'd like to see on the menu and what we thought of the dishes.
We so look forward to going back!!!

Reviewed March 23, 2014

We like this new and upcoming place for Chinese food. They are still developing their menu and we like how they are expanding and experimenting based on customers suggestions. Very friendly. We enjoy trying something new every time and haven't been disappointed.

Reviewed March 15, 2014

I have been looking for Chinese food, so i tried Dragonfly. We really liked it. Annie waited on us, served us and GM Steve came by and also checked on us. We really liked the fried rice and sweet and sour chicken. The won tons made a great starter. The beef broccoli is a skip though. I do miss the fortune cookies. So far this has been the best place for chinese food. It has covered parking, yea.

Reviewed January 12, 2014

I had the honey walnut shrimp, my favorite. My boyfriend tried the beef dish, fantastic. I highly recommend Dragonfly Restaurant. The owners were very accomodating and made us laugh.
Best Chinese Food on da Island! A great place to watch football!

Reviewed December 31, 2013

I have been to Dragonfly 3 times so far and have found it to be the best Chinese food on Maui. The food is fresh and very tasty. I have tried many dishes: Cake Noodle, Mapo Tofu, Mongolian Beef, Honey Walnut Shrimp. All were very good! I have grown to like there spicy foods also. It is a Szechuan style and I always like the spicy food.

Yesterday I had the butter garlic shrimp, spicy style. I have to say it is number one! I have tried the North Shore shrimp on Oahu and they don't come close.

I am definitely going back.

3  Thank Waialuaboy