“Finally, Chinese food we like.”
Review of Dragonfly - CLOSED

Dragonfly
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Maui, Hawaii
“Finally, Chinese food we like.”
Reviewed March 15, 2014

I have been looking for Chinese food, so i tried Dragonfly. We really liked it. Annie waited on us, served us and GM Steve came by and also checked on us. We really liked the fried rice and sweet and sour chicken. The won tons made a great starter. The beef broccoli is a skip though. I do miss the fortune cookies. So far this has been the best place for chinese food. It has covered parking, yea.

• Visited March 2014

new york
“Excellant Chinese Food”
Reviewed January 12, 2014

I had the honey walnut shrimp, my favorite. My boyfriend tried the beef dish, fantastic. I highly recommend Dragonfly Restaurant. The owners were very accomodating and made us laugh.
Best Chinese Food on da Island! A great place to watch football!

• Visited January 2014
Wailuku, Hawaii
“The Best Chinese Food on Maui!”
Reviewed December 31, 2013

I have been to Dragonfly 3 times so far and have found it to be the best Chinese food on Maui. The food is fresh and very tasty. I have tried many dishes: Cake Noodle, Mapo Tofu, Mongolian Beef, Honey Walnut Shrimp. All were very good! I have grown to like there spicy foods also. It is a Szechuan style and I always like the spicy food.

Yesterday I had the butter garlic shrimp, spicy style. I have to say it is number one! I have tried the North Shore shrimp on Oahu and they don't come close.

I am definitely going back.

• Visited December 2013