“Excellant Chinese Food”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed January 12, 2014

I had the honey walnut shrimp, my favorite. My boyfriend tried the beef dish, fantastic. I highly recommend Dragonfly Restaurant. The owners were very accomodating and made us laugh.
Best Chinese Food on da Island! A great place to watch football!

Reviewed December 31, 2013

I have been to Dragonfly 3 times so far and have found it to be the best Chinese food on Maui. The food is fresh and very tasty. I have tried many dishes: Cake Noodle, Mapo Tofu, Mongolian Beef, Honey Walnut Shrimp. All were very good! I have grown to like there spicy foods also. It is a Szechuan style and I always like the spicy food.

Yesterday I had the butter garlic shrimp, spicy style. I have to say it is number one! I have tried the North Shore shrimp on Oahu and they don't come close.

I am definitely going back.

3  Thank Waialuaboy