“Family Fun In Maui” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Pride of Maui

Pride of Maui
More attraction details
Owner description: Maui Snorkel Adventure Tours to Molokini Crater, Turtle Town, and other premier Maui snorkeling destinations.
Woodland, California
“Family Fun In Maui”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2013

My daughter and I went on this trip about 1 year prior and absolutely loved it- enough we had to bring the rest of our family out for a great vacation trip! The staff made us feel like part of the family- they were always there with a smile and were helpful when we had questions.

It helped the weather and water were incredible and we were able to see many types of fish and those ever illusive sea turtles (didn't see them on the trip with just my daughter so we were really excited to see them this time!)

I would recommend this trip for anyone looking for an exciting adventure. If I ever make it back to Maui I will definitely book another adventure with the Pride of Maui.

Ixonia, WI
“Nice day nice people nice all around experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2013

I had been on the Pride before and had a good time but that was nearly 20 years ago so taking my wife was a great experience, she hadn't really done this sort of thing before and she was so suprised and by the end of the tour i had to pull her out of the water.

Visited February 2013

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2013

Our family (7 adults, 3yr, 1yrs ) had a great time on this tour. It may just become an annual event for us. Thanks so much.

Snohomish, Washington
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“First time to Maui”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2013

My wife and I wanted to do a few things during our trip, including some snorkling at the crater. The price for our trip with Pride of Maui was fair, and when you include the lunch and open bar at the end, it was even better. The crew was friendly and entertaining and we both had a great time which made for a wonderful experience.

Visited February 2013

Vancouver, Canada
“Excellent Tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2013

We are a family of 4, with 2 teenagers. We are always hesitant to do a tour because you never really know what you are going to get! But Pride of Maui was fabulous! The service was outstanding. Everyone was so friendly, helpful and informative. The food was great, they did a big BBQ lunch which included burgers, hotdogs, veggie burgers, pasta salad and green salad. All the food was fresh and yummy! They served soda and unlimited Mai Tai's. The Mai Tai's were also fresh and not just the ones made of a mix. Had a great time snorkelling Molokini crater and then they took us over to turtle town where we saw at least 6 turtles up close and personal. This was definitely one of the highlights of the trip. The turtles are all so friendly and docile!! What a great experience. I would highly recommend this tour for couples, families or whomever!