“Authentic Hawaiian Healing with Aloha”
Review of Hale Ho'olana

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Hale Ho'olana
Maui
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 56 helpful votes
“Authentic Hawaiian Healing with Aloha”
Reviewed July 12, 2013

I recently heard about a new healing center in Wailuku and headed over to check it out. Hale Ho'olana is the manifestation of a group of people committed to providing affordable healing to the entire Maui community. You can feel the mana the minute you walk in the door.

My lomilomi massage appointment was with Lavenda. I had a 90-minute treatment that was amazing. The issues I had in my body disappeared, I was well cared for, she is highly skilled and did some moves I had never experienced before. I left feeling like I had been "exorcised" of all my negative energy. It was just what I needed.

There are a number of healers here, they have acupuncture and massage clinics weekly with a sliding scale fee. Hale Ho'olana was also created by master lauhala weaver Pohaku Kaho’ohanohano and you can find his work only in this storefront.

Come check out Hale Ho'olana the next time you are in Wailuku. Make a massage appointment, you will thank me later.

Visited July 2013