Two nights ago my friends who have been going there for a couple of years had the worst experience ever. They said that the server was serving food while having blistering sores all over his mouth. Ultimately 1 out of the party of 6 or 7 found a MAGGOT in her food. When it was brought to their attention, the server said he would bring another plate then said he was going to call the owner. The whole party just walked out. I have personally not eaten there yet, but definately will not now. I am actually attending culinary school & taking a class on safety & sanitation and this is HORRIBLE. The conditions that have to be present in order for maggots to actually hatch in food......WOW. Hawaii really needs a restaurant grading system similar to what California has A-F according to health inspections.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.