“Best Private Tour!”

Holo Holo Private Taxi Tours
Ranked #1 of 1 Transportation in Wailuku
More attraction details
Owner description: Aloha, we are so glad you found us! Holo Holo is a private adventure company located on the island of Maui. We create customized excursions for those who wish to have a more personalized experience. Our goal is to deliver the best that Maui has to offer in the most efficient, cost effective manner.
Corona, California
“Best Private Tour!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2014

Jasmine was fun, friendly, adventurous to go exploring with, and knowledgeable about the history of Maui. She made our experience so unique and accommodating to our desires. Jasmine took us to a fresh water cave at Black Beach which was amazing. I wouldn't have had a private tour any other way and I would definitely recommend her if you're looking for a special personalized vacation experience.
(Jasmine, I'm still hooked on the vitamin water you showed me how to make!)

I would highly recommend Jasmine as a tour guide and I plan on calling her the next time I visit the Island of Maui.

Visited January 2014

• Slovak first
Sandy, Utah
“A great experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2014

My wife and I were on a cruise ship tour of the islands. When we got to Maui we need a taxi to get us to the other side of the island. Jasmine had been recommended to us and we were not disappointed. We had a wonderful visit with her as we traveled to a snorkeling experience. We were worried about getting back to the ship on time but were pleased when she returned very timely to see us back to the boat. Our previous experience with another taxi service has been difficult and made our trip with Jasmine all the better. We loved hearing about her family and especially how she and her husband provide the taxi service while being great parents to their family. We would certainly recommend them to anyone. Ralph and Tisha Swiss - Sandy UT

Visited May 2013
Prescott, Arizona
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Last day in Maui”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2014

We were leaving Maui at 11 PM so we contacted Holo Holo to set up a tour to fill out the afternoon. Jasmine asked a few questions to see our interests and see where we had been, then she set up a tour just for us.

The tour was the best thing we have done in 2 visits to Maui. We went to places we had never been or even knew existed. I would recommend this company to anyone.

Do it the next time you visit Maui.

Visited February 2014
HoloHoloPrivateTours, Owner at Holo Holo Private Taxi Tours, responded to this review, February 27, 2014
Aloha Jim! Thanks so much for the review...I really appreciate your kind words and thoughtfulness. Still wishing we had a camera to capture the exciting moments...I will just have to settle with my memory. You are the most in shape 70-year olds I have ever met and it would have been awesome to catch what you guys did on film...shucks! You'll just have to return for more, haha! A big hug for you and Kris (please forgive the spelling if it's not right) with love and aloha...Jasmine
Worden, Montana
“Snorkling and touring”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2014

Aloha- We had the pleasure of meeting Jasmine on our trip to Maui,. Not only was the snorkling great, but Jasmine took extra time with our group of 5 to tour some Cane flields . (Some our group are sugar beet growers in Montana.) We had a wonderful time. Jasmine was so intent that we have a spectacular day.

Mahalo,

Bob and Meri Lile - Worden, Montna

Visited February 2014
Meri! Thank you so much for the review! I carefully placed the stone you gave to me in my hiking backpack for good luck. I can't tell you how touched I am at you and Bob's thoughtfulness and generosity. Wishing you both many more fun travels together....much love, Jasmine
San Diego, CA
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“A Beautiful Little Excursion in Maui”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2014

Jasmine took my husband and I on a short trip in Maui. First, she asked us about our interests and designed our excursion for us. We went in her van which was very comfortable for the two of us. I should mention that we came in by cruise ship and we were picked up near the wharf. We only had take a short walk. We were gone for a total of about 3 1/2 hrs. If you go to the web site, you can see the pricing. It doesn't include lunch, but we were given banana bread. I wouldn't have wanted to take out tour time for lunch.

We saw ancient Hawaiian drawings on rock cliffs Then, we went to the Iao Valley State Park where we saw beautiful gardens and buildings which demonstrated the various cultures on Maui (Example: Japanese, Chinese, Fillipino). We went to an area of Maui where there were large lava flows. We saw the areas where there were plantations. Jasmine was very good at explaining about the various cultures that make up Maui and the impact culturally and economically. She forgot her ukulele and I was really looking forward to hearing her play so if you do choose this tour, make sure she brings it. Finally, she dropped us off in downtown Lahaina where she pointed out a nice place for lunch (Kimo's http://www.kimosmaui.com/menus/dining-room ). We had a beautiful view of the ocean from our table and the food was great and reasonably priced.

We enjoyed our tour, but compared to other tours, it was better than average. I hesitate to say it was fantastic. I honestly wish I had spent more time talking to her about what I would have enjoyed seeing. It might have ended up being a really great trip so I don't feel that I should blame her.

Visited January 2014
Hi Pam! A nice surprise to hear from you...I love the photos. Especially the Japanese Garden. I will never live the ukulele down! If you return I will drive out special to serenade you...I am a little confused...I thought I was delivering to you exactly what you wanted, but it seems I didn't quite satisfy your expectations. I truly feel discontent hearing this...If Maui is in your future, then please give me a chance to remedy! Much love to you both..warm aloha!